At Acadia we care about protecting the environment.
The Acadia Group of Companies is committed to providing a safer and healthier workplace for our employees, while doing our best to lessen our potential impact on the environment. We take responsibility to uphold this commitment by:
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and standards in the industry.
- Identifying, assessing, and managing our environmental health & safety risks through a comprehensive risk management plan.
- Working closely with our clients to identify and incorporate any unique environmental needs within our project planning process.
- Training, educating, and informing our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Considering environmental concerns and impacts when making corporate decisions.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate emergency and spill response procedures
- Developing a tree protection plan when working in urban settings
- Monitoring progress and reviewing performance on an annual basis.
Mark Corney, CTech, CRSP, NCSO, CHSC
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY MANAGER
Contact Mark if you have any questions regarding our environmental policies: