What We Do.
Earthworks and Civil Infrastructure
Earthworks & Civil Infrastructure
Mining & Industrial
Paving & Concrete
Pumping & Dewatering
Canals & Major Drainage Projects
Civil Engineering Design
Acadia Construction specializes in civil based construction projects. Our typical projects include earthworks, pipelines, roadways, subdivision developments, bridges, lagoons and water reservoirs, among others. We have been providing services to private and public clients for more than 40 years, and have the staff and equipment to meet a wide variety of project needs.
Areas of construction that we operate in are as follows:
- Infrastructure services – Water, sewer, pipelines (new and existing)
- Water main replacement
- Stormwater piping, structures, and manholes
- Service connections
- Water and sewer repairs
- Design/build of subdivision developments (residential, commercial, industrial)
- Earthworks, area grading, and pond construction
- Streets and highways
- Lagoon construction
- Landfill and solid waste transfer stations
- Drainage ditch design, construction, and maintenance
Jason Horner, P.Eng.
Contact Jason if you have any questions regarding earthworks and civil infrastructure: