What We Do.
Pumping + Dewatering
Earthworks & Civil Infrastructure
Mining & Industrial
Paving & Concrete
Pumping & Dewatering
Canals & Major Drainage Projects
Civil Engineering Design
Acadia Pumping and Dewatering provides dewatering and water transfer solutions to all levels of government, industrial and commercial clients. We have a complete rental fleet to assist in all customers fluid management requirements in diesel pumps, hose, pipe, well point systems, dredge pumps, bypass road ramps, as well as quick deployment large volume hose. We also provide installation of all pumping systems, well point installation, and monitoring of systems if required.
Acadia Pumping and Dewatering Ltd. offers the following services:
Well point system design and installation
– When groundwater is hindering site safety and constructability, we can design, install, and maintain a well point dewatering system, including both short term and long term solutions.
Fluid Bypass Design and Installation
– Working with our client’s site specific requirements, we provide bypass pumping solutions for water, sewage, or other industrial fluids.
Surface Pumping and Dewatering
– Quick removal and relocation of surface area water.
Large volume fluid transfers utilizing quick deployment high pressure hose
– Acadia works with clients to determine volume and distance of fluid to be pumped and can deploy our large volume hose in a short about of time.
– Carbon vessel for groundwater treatment and filtration.
– Multi-size filter vessels meeting the client’s needs.
Acadia Pumping is the exclusive area dealer of Thompson Pumps in Saskatchewan. Our services include offering of rental pumps to clients as well as selling pumps direct to clients that require them.
Acadia Pumping is also a dealer of Tsurumi electric pumps.
PARTNER AND GENERAL MANAGER
Contact Craig if you have any questions regarding pumping and dewatering: